Our firm provides the education and training necessary to comply with a host of varying laws, including managerial sexual harassment training, wage-hour compliance, overtime problem avoidance, and architectural barrier compliance. Preventing a problem is always less expensive than solving a problem once it exists.
Our firm also educates our clients about changes in the laws, common mistakes made in complying with laws, and how to meet your specific organization’s goals and objectives while still complying with the legal requirements for managing your workplace.
Training has occurred for:
- Real estate offices
- Health / Fitness companies
- Law firms
- Medical offices
- Dental offices
- Restaurant – Food Service owners
- Chiropractic organizations
- Non-profit organizations
- Annual updates on changes in the law
- Special advisories on wage-hour problems
- Changes in the sexual harassment laws
- Top 10 mistakes made by small businesses
- Processing your case at the EEOC or DFEH
- Opinion letters on unique employment situations
- Devising compliant alternative workweek plans
Please contact our office at 408.796.7551 to discuss your organization’s education and training needs, or to schedule your education/training services.